Compendium is your own, personal collection of information on monsters. As you kill more monsters, you unlock Ranks (up to 3) that give you a better understanding of the monsters you fight through bonuses. Reaching Rank 3 for a monster also gives a Multikill bonus!
Explore the Compendium by clicking it in the lower left-hand corner of your equipment window.
- 3 ranks for each monster, each breakpoint at 200k, 500k, and 1M kills.
- The progress bar is colored according to the rank you're working toward. A full colored bar means you hit the rank.
- Each monster has its own stat bonuses it gives at each breakpoint. Each breakpoint overrides the breakpoint before it.
- For wasteland monsters, the stat bonuses for each breakpoint are about equal in increase. However, for abyss and maw monsters, the first breakpoint gives the most bonuses.
- Reaching Rank 3 for any monster gives a global -1% multikill bonus, in addition to the stat bonus. For example, if you have 3 monsters at Rank 3, fighting the 4th monster would give a 27% stat bonus to the monster instead of a 30% bonus. Check the Multikill page for more information and math about how much impact this bonus has.
- Every 10 total rank points gives a +2% damage bonus.
- All kills you have already made are automatically included in the Compendium.
To obtain each rank, the number of kills below must be met for each and they are a running total.
This means to get from Rank 2 from Rank 1, you would need another 300,000 kills, and not another 500,000 kills.
Rank 1 = 200,000 Kills
Rank 2 = 500,000 Kills
Rank 3 = 1,000,000 Kills
The rewards that you gain for reaching each rank can be seen in-game by clicking Character in the bottom menu, then clicking Compendium.