Corporations are a place for players to gather and allow them to work together as a team, if they so decide to.
Corporations can be created by anyone, as long as you're not already in a Corporation, and they do not cost anything to make.
Corporations can have a maximum of 20 members at any one time.
Permissions are initially set to the person who founded the Corporation. That person can then give additional permissions to other members of the Corporation however this is up to them.
You can access this page in-game by opening your Corporation window, then clicking the Buffs tab.
- With the proper permissions, players are able to assign the corp's Fame points and respec.
- Your Fame level (and Fame points) are tied directly to you. The total Fame of all players in the Corp is pooled to create points usable by the Corp for boosts. If you leave a Corp, you take your Fame, and by extension, your points with you. When you join a new Corp, your Fame will contribute to their total and number of points. Buffs are corp-wide boosts that are applied equally to everyone in the corp.
- Buffs give a boost to various parts of the game with diminishing return. For example, the first 30 points into True Damage buff will be about 3x as effective as the last 30 points into the buff.
- Some buffs require other buffs to be leveled up.
- The requirements are for each point of the buff. For example, to put 1 level into Reflect, you need 5 levels in Colossus. To put 1 point in Colossus, you need 2 points in True Damage. So 1 point in Reflect takes 10 levels in True Damage, 5 levels in Colossus, and then 1 level in Reflect.
- When a player leaves a corp or is kicked, and if you have spent more Fame points than you now currently have, you have 24 hours to respec your buffs before they are auto-respecc'd for you. This is identified by the Corp icon in the top nav turning red, as well as the Buffs navigation item turning red.
Buffs are applied on a sliding scale where each level is less effective than the level before it. For example, the first 30 levels of True Damage are about 3x as effective as the last 30 levels.
|True Damage||Provides a multiplier to your true damage based on your combat level. At max level, provides 100% of combat level as a multiplier to true damage||For example at max buff level and combat level 120, you would receive a 120% multiplier to true damage|
|Colossus||Provides a multiplier to your health based on your combat level. At max level, provides 22% of combat level as a multiplier to health||For example at max buff level and combat level 120, you would receive a 26.4% multiplier to health|
|Reflect||Reflects damage back to the monster based on your combat level. At max level, provides 0.005% reflect per combat level||For example at max buff level and combat level 120, you would reflect 6% damage taken back to the monster|
|Compendium Stat||Gives up to 50% bonus on the stats you already have in Compendium||For example at max buff level and +10 Savagery from Compendium, you would instead have +15 Savagery|
|Compendium Damage||Gives up to 50% bonus on the damage you already have in Compendium||For example at max buff level and 8% damage from Compendium, you would instead have 12% damage|
|Compendium Multikill||Gives up to 20% bonus on the multikill debuff you already have in Compendium||For example at max buff level and 5% multikill debuff from Compendium, you would instead have 6% multikill debuff|
|Preservation||Preserves up to 15% of the ore you would have gathered in the node. While you still gain the full amount, the node gets drained slower||For example at max buff level withdrawing 100 ore from a node, while you would get 100 ore, the node would only go down by 15 ore|
|Ore Surveyor||Increases your mining level boosts to density and purity by 25%||For example at Lv50 mining, you would be getting +5% density / purity, but with max buff level, you'd be getting +6.25% density / purity on all nodes|
|Hyperdensity||Invisibly increases the density of a node you're mining by up to 10% of your mining level||For example at Lv60 mining, you would have an invisible boost of +6% density on all nodes|
Here is where you can see the Inventory of the Corporation, where you can see what been donated and is currently in stock. Anyone can donate items to your Corporation, so it's not just fixed to members of your Corporation only. If you have the correct permissions, you can also withdraw things from the Corporation. Again, please remember that you can send items to anybody, so you must ensure that what you're sending is going to the correct person, or you may lose what you're sending.
Current permissions are:
* Invite —> Allows you to invite a person to the Corp.
* Kick —> Allows you to kick a person from the Corp.
* Edit —> Allows you to change the Description and the Announcement for the Corp.
* Inventory —> Allows you to remove things from the Corp.
* Buffs –> Allows you to level and re-spec buffs.
This is where all the logs are stored for the Corporation, so if anything has happened within the Corporation, it's stored here for everyone to see.
Charitable Giving is an event where you work with corp members to donate Omnium, Platinum, and Data Chips in exchange for points. Those points then reward Fame exp.
|Difficulty||Min Points||Max Points|